Delivering software solutions that work,
on time and on budget
For the past eighteen years, Daryl Cober has worked at developing multiple software applications in various business disciplines. In all of these projects, he has participated in the design and engineering process, prepared technical documentation and user manuals, created budgets, scheduled developers, and overseen project management.
Actively taking the team lead position on numerous projects, Daryl's focus is on managing, mentoring and teaching team members various new technologies and methodologies. His passion is developing solutions in a challenging environment.
- Visual Studio .Net
- C#, C++
- Visual Basic
- Borland Delphi (Visual Pascal)
- Microsoft Platform (IIS, Com+, DCOM, MSMQ)
- SQL Server, mySQL
- Microsoft Data Technology (ADO, XML, Entity Framework)
- Web Services (SOAP,XML, WCF, REST)
- Microsoft CRM
- MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCSD - Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- MCBMSS - Microsoft Certified Business Management Solution Specialist (CRM)